The Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.ordinii.com downloading the Ordinii Apps or where you log in via Facebook or other social media platform we use. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to any of the services accessible through Ordinii Apps. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, age, date of birth, username, information related to social media sites you use and other registration information.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website or Apps. We may also keep data pertaining to the following:
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website or Apps and of the fulfilment of your transactions.
- Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Where you place an order with us using our Apps or otherwise purchase our services, confirmation of your payment. We do not retain your financial or credit/debit card information.
- When accessing our Website or using our Apps we may automatically collect the following information: technical information, including the type of mobile device you use, a unique device identifier (for example, your Device’s IMEI number, the MAC address of the Device’s wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the Device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use). We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Our Website uses certain cookies. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we put on your computer if you agree. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our Website, which helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our Website and also allows us to improve our site. [The cookies we use are “analytical” cookies]. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. You can change your Website browser settings to reject cookies although this may impair the functionality of our Website.]
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to use our Apps, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Website or Apps is presented in the most effective manner for you and your mobile device.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, but only where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- For identification purposes, in particular to ensure you are entitled to purchase items where there is an age restriction for purchasing such items.
- To help us provide and improve our services, and monitor and improve our Apps.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and our partners.
- To notify you about changes to our Website and/or our services.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To process your payment card details in order to complete any purchase that you make through our Apps (although we retain the transaction confirmation which includes the last 4 digits of the card number)
- We only permit selected third parties to use your data if you have consented to this.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries for the purpose of providing access to our products or services.
We will ask for your consent before collecting your data if we intend to use your data for any purpose other than providing access to our products or services or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the Websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these Websites, please note that these Websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these Websites.
Access to information
The GDPR gives you the right to access information held about you. You should send your request for access in writing to email@example.com. Similarly, requests to rectify or erase your data or to restrict or object to our processing of your data should be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.